The Conductive College have teamed up with Birmingham City University to validate a range of post-graduate modules in the field of Conductive Education and Special Education.
MA Conductive Education / Special Education
Join the growing number of conductors gaining higher qualifications in the field of CE. The MA in CE has a distinct journey which is designed to support you in your own professional development and provide you with a professional title which is unique and specialised in your chosen area of work. Each of these modules will focus on the broader theoretical aspects of CE and help you place them in a modern day context. It will provide you with increased understanding of how to articulate CE in wider forums as well as a chance to explore an area of interest in this field. For more information and application click the link below.
- Introduction to Masters Level study (run by BCU)
- SEND Policy and Practice
- Social Learning and application to Special Education (run by Conductive College)
- The transformative special needs teacher (run by Conductive College)
- Master’s Level Research (run by BCU)
- Coaching for the teacher in a special needs context (run by Conductive College)
- Conductive Education for Adults (run by Conductive College and only for qualified conductors)
- Dissertation – in your own chosen topic relating to CE (supervised by Conductive College staff)
- For further information contact Katryna Cook