WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETRAIN AND CHOOSE A NEW CAREER PATH?
The Rainbow Centre for Conductive Education, Fareham is looking for teachers, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and nurses who would like to retrain and become a Multidisciplinary Conductor.
Application deadline is 30 April 2022, first interviews to take place week commencing 9 May 2022.
Start date is flexible, but no later than 5 September 2022
We are looking for a highly enthusiastic, motivated, qualified professional to join our team at The Rainbow Centre for Conductive Education, who has an interest in working with children or/and adults with neurological conditions. We are pleased to be able to offer the successful applicant the multi-disciplinary conductor training in conjunction with the Conductive College and Birmingham University. The successful applicant will be working within the children’s or/and adult service, whilst being trained towards a diploma in conductive education.
To be considered for this role you will be confident in:
- Creating and maintaining an appropriate learning environment for all service users in the designated area.
- Sharing expertise, case discussions with the team.
- Effective communication with families, including meetings at the centre through the key worker system
- Assisting the sessions and setting up the room in line with group and individual aims, the complex programme and agreed schemes of work.
- Providing a welcoming atmosphere for families, advising families and participants on matters important to them.
- Providing effective support for the other members of the team, sharing expertise and specific knowledge gained in order to promote and enhance the overall development of the service provision, as a member of the team.
- Excellent development opportunities supported by professional staff.
- Opportunity to join a team of conductors with differing levels of expertise and experience.
- A purpose-built facility for delivering Conductive Education.
- Wide range of resources, educational tools and equipment to help with service delivery.
- Potential to take part and actively form the development and growth of the services offered by The Rainbow Centre.
If you feel that your experience, skillset and attitude are right for this role, then please apply.
The Rainbow Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of service users/children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are dedicated to ensuring that consistent, effective safeguarding procedures are in place to support all families, service users/children and staff at The Rainbow Centre. All concerns are passed through the necessary members of staff, on a ‘need to know’ basis, in compliance with the “sharing of information” guidance.
DBS check to be carried out by the Centre for the successful candidate.
For Safeguarding Policy and Child Protection Policy and Procedure please visit our website by following this link rainbowcentre.org/all-policies
Visit our website: rainbowcentre.org