The Rainbow Centre for CE, Fareham Hampshire
The Rainbow Centre is seeking a new conductor to join its adult team from April 2018. Ideally the candidate should have experience working with adults (Parkinson’s, PSP, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke, Head Injury and Cerebral Palsy). However, we would consider candidates wishing to gain experience in this field.
We offer excellent opportunities for developing knowledge and playing a significant role in the development of Adult Services within the Rainbow Centre. This also allows the applicant to gain further experience, not just in working with adults, but also to gain an insight and support our Children’s Service.
Since 2007 The Rainbow Centre has provided Conductive Education (CE) to adults with motor disorders, in addition to our services for children with Cerebral Palsy. The Nursery Group is registered with Ofsted as a full day care provider and has received an “Outstanding” grade by Ofsted for the last four consecutive inspections.
To be considered for this role you will be confident and experienced:
- Leading sessions in the adults’ rehabilitation groups and supporting children’s sessions.
- Teaching of the highest standard.
- High quality Conductive Education.
- A high standard of written and spoken English.
- A lively and enthusiastic style.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to join the current team and skillset and to follow the Centre’s policies and procedures including manual handling, risk assessments.
We offer in return:
- Supportive and professional staff.
- Well motivated and enthusiastic adult participants and children.
- Opportunity to join a supportive team of conductors with differing levels of expertise and experience which will support you in your personal and professional development.
- A purpose built, state of the art building.
- Wide range of resources, educational tools and equipment.
- Potential to take part and actively form the potential growth of Adult Services at the Rainbow Centre and the range of services that it provides.
If you feel that your experience, skillset and attitude would fulfil this role, then please apply as this could be the job for you.